Table of Contents
For More Info
Things Stationery Addicts Do That When No One Else Does
- Trying numerous pens until they feel right
- Refusing to start a project without buying a new notebook.
- Hesitating to write on the first page in case of mess it up.
- Or ripping the page off if it’s not up to your standards.
- Feeling panic when someone asks to borrow your pen.
- And feeling a die inside when you lose your favorite pen.
- Feeling super passionate about line widths
- Getting excited about going back to school because you get to buy even more stationery.
- Feeling both admirations about your handwriting on the paper
- Buying special pens for the specific purpose of decorating your bullet journal.
- Feeling like you’ve achieved a personal goal for having completed an entire notebook.
- Feeling instantly calmed by an organized stationery set.
- Daydreaming about owning monogrammed stationery inside your name on it.
- And feeling an instant affinity with anyone who likes stationery as much as you do.